This is a 6 week live group Food For Health course where we combine food and nutrition knowledge with practical cookery demonstrations and group cookalong sessions.
Highly practical and super hands-on, you’ll leave this course with a great foundation for healthy cooking so that you can transform your everyday meals into health giving experiences. This is your opportunity to fall in love with food and cooking from a healthy perspective.
Here you’ll learn the principles of human food, what it really means to eat healthily and how nutrition is the currency of the human body. We’ll share with you the Weight In Mind everyday healthy food plate & shopping list and use that to teach you the basis of healthy cooking.
Each week we will combine nutrition and health knowledge so that you learn and understand the principles of what we are doing, with cooking demonstrations so you can watch and learn in tandem and group cooking sessions where you’ll be sent a recipe shopping list in advance and we cook together!
Our food plate and style of healthy cookery is suitable for all walks of life, whether you are eating for weight loss, cooking for your family, or just wanting your recipes to be really healthy and easy. Our recipes are almost always gluten free.
You can either choose to pick classes that interest you or attend the whole course. Individual classes are £75 each and can be booked here.
6 Weeks – 6 Foodie Moments:
- Week 1 – Food Plate & Know Your Carbs, From Your Carbs
- Week 2 – Become A Superhero By Knowing Your Superfoods (Spices, Ferments & Powders)
- WeeK 3 – The Great Health Bake Off. Flours, Baking & Desserts
- Week 4 – Sauces, Stocks & Flavour Makers
- Week 5 – Food For Friends & Family
- Week 6 – Easy Midweek Eating
- 2 Hours of live group training every week for 6 weeks
- WIM food plate & shopping lists
- Recipes of all meals/food discussed
- Supported reading materials where necessary
Quick Summary of the T&C’s:
- Each group lasts 6 weeks, with a maximum of 10 participants.
- The group start date is Aug 30th, you will meet every Monday between 19:00 – 21:00 (GMT, UK Time)
- True benefit lies in completing each course, however, if you decide within 14 days of purchase that the course is not for you, then you may request a refund.
- Group sessions are live and delivered online via zoom.
- Unlimited email and WhatsApp support.
- You will need a stable internet connection, computer/laptop/tablet or phone, private space and a personal journal to fully participate.
Check out our full T&C’s for more detailed information.